We recently were requested to product some fabric for a client. It has been a great experience and has allowed us to include it in our line of products.
To start with we discussed with the client what style of fabric they would like. They decided on a woodland theme and settled in the pair of deers, rabbit, hedgehog and squirrel stamps.
Once this had been decided we got to the task of pattern placement which we then sent to the client for confirmation.
Once the pattern was confirmed we started the process of printing the fabric. It took us two evenings to print the full pattern in the colours chosen by the client.
Once all printed and dried overnight the fabric was ironed to heat set the paint. We always recommend this be done on receival of the fabric as well.
This has been a great experience in printing large volumes of fabric, we are sure that you want to see the final result….and here it is!
We are chuffed at how the printed fabric has come out and that the client is happy with the result.
If you were wanting your own custom printed cotton fabric then don’t hesitate to contact us or have a look at our listing for the fabric in our shop.
Hand Stamped Fabric by HALF Metre In a Pattern of your choice
Hand stamped fabric by HALF metre in the UK from 100% cotton
- Hand stamped cotton fabric 1.5m wide by 0.5m length
- Ordering is done per HALF metre, (if you would like 1 metre then please put 2 in the order box)
- Each image is hand stamped in unique designs which is designed and discussed with you before stamping commences
- We shall endeavour to contact you via e-mail after your order is placed to discuss design and colour requirements (unless you have already contacted us via e-mail or messenger)
- When ordering more than 2 metres of fabric use the code fabdisc at checkout to get a discount off your order